These policies are in place to promote social distancing and avoid contact.
Please note the following:
- When you arrive at the clinic, please wait in your car until your designated appointment time to avoid traffic in the common spaces of the clinic.
- We have a lighting system to indicate when we are ready for you to come in the building. If the light in the window is red, that means that a treatment is in session, so you can remain in your car. Once the light turns green, we are ready for you to come in. The lights are visible from the parking lot and from the street in front of the building. (The office windows are at the front corner of the building nearest the parking lot).
- Masks are required for all appointments. You may wear your own or one will be provided for you.
- Do not bring a guest unless it is required for assistance.
- Please limit the use of washrooms.
- Keep 2 meters of distance between any other person in the building.
- Sanitize your hands when entering the building.
All patients are required to be screened for each visit.
Please read through the following questions. If you answer YES to any of them, contact us prior to your appointment. DO NOT come to the clinic until we have discussed your situation over phone or email.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough or worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/ lethargy/ muscle aches (in adults)
- Nausea/ vomiting, diarrhea (in children only)
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have you been told to isolate?If you are fully vaccinated, disregard the next 2 questions:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without the use of PPE?